Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Know Your Customer (KYC) team. Our mission is to help customers onboard fast and safely to Binance, in a trustworthy and delightful way. You’ll transform ideas into strategy and product features, following our development processes to deliver the final product from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a data driven, creative leader and problem-solver with a passion for the crypto industry.
This person must be based in Poland.
- Own the product strategy and execution for products related to KYC, KYB, and other compliance related projects
- Collaborate with global KYC vendors to build the state of the art KYC and verification platform using cutting edge technology
- Work closely with compliance and operational teams to enable superior KYC onboarding experiences for our users
- Work closely with Product Managers, engineers, and designers to ensure a high-quality product is built
- Prioritize feedback from users/internal stakeholders (e.g. compliance, legal, operation, data...etc), make difficult trade-offs, and drive the product roadmap
- Define and analyze key product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Product Manager from Technology, Fin-tech, Finance or Blockchain industry
- Candidates who has strong experience in local market KYC process is a huge advantage
- Experience in product lifecycle management, preferably in an agile framework
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with ability to objectively prioritize
- Logical thinker with ability to identify and articulate rationale, assumptions, and risks
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Self-starter who is able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results-driven
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire