Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Product Manager, you will work in a regional team to collaboratively design and develop a platform that provides world class KYC/ KYB service that is compliant and able to provide best experience to Binance users.
- Assist in the design of the development roadmap according to the strategic vision and goals.
- Create and review Product Requirements Document (PRD) for easy tracking within the project group.
- Ensure the project is executed according to schedule to meet the deadlines.
- Communicate with Engineers / Designers as well as internal stakeholders to ensure they meet users' needs and those that offer the greatest value are prioritized.
- Constant refinement on workflow design to ensure the platform is intuitive for seamless operation to optimize conversion rate in the designated markets.
- Support the Regional/Global Heads and work with different stakeholders to coordinate the implementation of product.
- Articulate new features and enhancements to users and internal stakeholders.
- Support ongoing product use, create documentation that outlines changes regarding the functionality and provide support to users.
- Track and analyze key user metrics to form feedback loop for continuous improvements.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Product Manager from Technology, Fin-tech, Finance or Blockchain industry.
- Candidates who has strong experience in local market KYC process is a huge advantage.
- Experience in product lifecycle management, preferably in an agile framework.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with ability to objectively prioritize.
- Logical thinker with ability to identify and articulate rationale, assumptions, and risks.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Self-starter who is able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results-driven.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must; bi-lingual (local language) would be an advantage.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire