We’re looking for a Product Manager - Latin American Expansion to join our growing Product team in London or Tallinn. The role is a unique opportunity to enable Latin American people to have money without borders by adding big markets like Mexico, Argentina and Chile and bringing an end to Arbolitos and financial exchange caves.
- Your mission is to build world-beating, world-class products and to help define the future of TransferWise in Latin America.
- You will work with a regional product-engineering team to take TransferWise to countries it has never been before like Mexico or Argentina,
- Not only will you lead a product team yourself, but we'd love it if you could help other diverse and autonomous product teams. This means understanding their potential and providing insights and data where necessary. As we are a data focused company, it helps to know what makes each of the teams tick to make sure they are focusing on the proper KPIs.
- You will be responsible for understanding the why and how of the product so you can communicate the TransferWise story to anyone - from your banker to their nan!
- We have many satellite teams and it's important that you communicate product changes so that they stay in the loop.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success - you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen.
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen.
- Travel to Latin American countries.
A bit about you:
- You will have experience building a customer focused product.
- You are data driven.
- Have experience working and leading a team of engineers and analysts.
- You love to question the norm.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take responsibility. We expect you to deliver results directly.
- Either you have run your own company or delivered high impact projects.
- You need to have ideas. You’re going to change the world, so we want to see what exceptional ideas you’ve had before.
- Ideally, you have some Spanish language skills.
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.