PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Global Sales and Business Operations (GSBO) team brings together staff from around the world, with a passion for engaging gamers with PlayStation’s extraordinary products and services. GSBO teams are located in countries across the globe, balancing local relevance with a global perspective. Across our Direct to Consumer, channel partners, and services business, our teams work cross-functionally to bring the best of the PlayStation experience to markets and channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- To product manage best-in-class PlayStation® software titles across all PlayStation® platforms.
- Develop local strategic marketing plans for SIE’s first party games across all PlayStation® platforms.
- Act as a first point of contact for all internal departments including PR, trade marketing, sales, operations, and digital teams.
- Develop through the line communications strategy and creative work with external agencies. (Advertising materials, trailers, artwork, media plans, etc.).
- Budget product management.
- Develop local media mix: ATL & BTL.
- Market and product analysis & reporting.
- Product presentations to senior management, sales force, company, and media.
- Daily contact with central offices to coordinate the product campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience working in consumer marketing including media buying, influencer marketing and partnerships
- Strong general marketing background, ideally within a global company
- Ability to communicate effectively: Presentations, meetings, and emails.
- Creativity: Always search the best way to communicate optimally to our target constantly innovating and applying creative solutions that will improve returns.
- Versatility: work with different departments, agencies, and with our central offices.
- Multi-tasking: Working across several different projects at any given time so you will need to be organized and capable of managing conflicting deadlines in a busy office.
- Team player: Work collaboratively across several marketing areas and other departments to reach common goals.
- Passion for the brand and the industry.
- Empathy and communication skills: Being able to establish positive relationships at a local level and at an international level. English as a second language is required.
- Analytic: Ability to collect and understand the accurate information using the appropriate tools to execute the marketing strategy always based on data.
- English as a second language: Weekly calls, meetings & emails.
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ticket restaurant (canteen allowance ticket)
- Kindergarten check
- Transport card
- 25 days annual holiday
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.