Sentieo is powering the future of financial research in a $30B market to create a dynamic and revolutionary central hub for public equity research. Sentieo is the financial data terminal, reimagined. Our vision is to accelerate human productivity and collaboration to fundamentally improve the workflow of all knowledge economy professionals. Built by former hedge fund analysts, our tool allows these professionals to drastically increase their speed and coverage without sacrificing the depth of their research; enabling them to focus on meaningful work that only humans can do.
With a $19M Series A funding round under our belt, we are excited to propel Sentieo into the next phase of our company’s global growth - from advanced, unprecedented product development to accelerated team scaling and expansion. Join our team as we reimagine the future of fintech.
The Product Management team at Sentieo is the driving force of our vision. Your team guides our platform through the entire product lifecycle, using feedback directly from our clients - some of the most sophisticated investors, Fortune 500 companies, and research teams in the world. Working closely with our clients and our Engineering team; as well as Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing; the Product Management team spearheads the end result: exponential adoption across asset managers and corporations worldwide.
What separates Sentieo from the pack is our fully optimized mobile applications. We let finance professionals research and collaborate while on the go. Your impact on our mobile apps directly enhances the finance professional’s workflow, by making these documents easily searchable, digestible, and interactive across teams through all devices and at any point in time. With your initiative of and contribution to our mobile apps, Sentieo will continue to grow as the leading equity research tool for finance professionals.
- Setting, maintaining, and executing on the roadmap for our suite of mobile applications
- Collaborating with a team of dedicated mobile engineers on the technical aspects of app product development
- Gathering feedback from our users through user interviews and other research methods
- Synthesizing user feedback into new features and improvements
- Ensuring quality assurance is properly executed across the mobile apps
- Working across a broader array of functions in collaboration with the Design, Data Science, Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to deliver a customer-first experience
- BA/BS degree in relevant engineering and/or technical discipline, or finance-related (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, etc) or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years experience as a Product Manager
- 1+ years experience in finance, preferably capital markets investing
- Excellent communication and/or justification for product needs and design decisions to your team
- Experience conducting user research in order to drive design and product decisions
- Superior ability to set principles, drive decisions, and achieve timely completion of projects and tasks
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, and ability to work with minimal supervision
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in Product Management for mobile app development
LIFE AT SENTIEO
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Competitive benefits package; including health, dental and vision
- Opportunity in enhancing your leadership skills and internal mobility
- Rewarding environment: work with an intelligent and motivated team at a fast-growing startup
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems with no linear or clear solutions. We believe that a diverse team can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of clients we seek to serve. As such, Sentieo is committed to a diverse representation among our employees.