Mosaic is the AI-Powered workforce management software that is radically changing how companies are operated. Reinventing Resource Management, we give visibility into what everyone is working on and help the entire company plan who is doing what, together. Mosaic provides the tools needed to connect and manage a modern distributed workforce. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high-growth venture backed startup pursuing a world-changing mission.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager to manage the product team as we expand our product roadmap and scale Mosaic into a global brand. You will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and customer success to ensure our engineering team is aligned with priorities that matter most to our customers and prospects. You will guide the team from ideation to execution while translating between technical and business requirements.
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager on a SaaS product (bonus points for productivity tools)
- 5+ years experience designing software
- Translate product feature and business requirements into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- User-centered design approach with heavy customer feedback and rapid UX/UI and product iteration
- Partner with the engineering team to identify and solve UX/UI solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders when solving design problems
- Rare meaningful stock options in a high-growth startup
- Work in a beautiful spacious private office overlooking Bryant Park
- World-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- A fun culture including team events, happy hours, and day trips (post-pandemic)
- Work with hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more