The Parsable Product Management team works closely with our engineers, designers, customer development team, and customers to conceive and guide products from conception to launch. As part of the PM team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our industrial customers love. You have a strong bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive decisions and product development at Parsable.
Drive the definition and execution of complex software features. Communicate product priorities across the organization. Define product positioning and key product messages. Possess knowledge of competitive cross platform products. Work with our VP of Product to come up with a forward-looking product strategy. Build, drive and manage a product roadmap against that strategy. Conduct thorough research with customers to learn and determine what is being built matches their needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical engineering experience.
- 5 years of software product management experience having managed one entire product development cycle from concept to launch.
- Passion for meeting with a wide range of customers and collecting primary data.
- Advanced degree.
- Experience leading complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues.
- Influence technical and cross-functional teams who do not report to you to get things done.
- Experience working with remote engineers and designers
- Ability to gather and analyze large quantities of information, and turn them into insightful business recommendations and a compelling product vision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.