HouseCanary is creating a more efficient real estate marketplace, where its trusted property valuations help consumers and investors enjoy a frictionless experience in buying, financing, and improving their homes. By working directly with institutional investors, HouseCanary already powers more than $200 million in real estate transactions each month. Through partnerships with leading financial institutions, HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform will enable consumers to close on more than $100 billion of real estate transactions this year. HouseCanary recently raised $65M in Series C funding as our team continues our hyper-growth. Founded in 2013, HouseCanary has built its reputation on developing unique analytics for the $30.7 trillion residential real estate market, based on big data and refined through machine learning. By combining this technology with its nationwide brokerage, HouseCanary is uniquely positioned to connect investors and consumers alike to the information that they care most about in an effort to modernize and streamline the home buying and home ownership process.
We're seeking a passionate Product Manager to drive our lender experience product development with some of the biggest banks in the industry. In this role you will work directly with our lender customers to define and build our integrated ComeHome platform on their properties.
What you'll do:
- Lead successful customer rollouts of new products with big bank brands
- Drive product release process and timing including marketing/sales support
- Partner with design and engineering to deliver products on time and on spec
- Meet with key customers to understand roadmaps and key requirements
- Manage timelines, resource planning, quality and delivery
- Analyze data to optimize performance
What you have:
- 2+ years of experience building and delivering successful consumer products
- Experience working with large companies to develop and launch digital products
- Strong communication and project management experience
- History working with API based systems and technical integrations
- An agile and continuous delivery mindset
Bonus points for:
- Financial services product development expertise
- Prior experience in customer success, client management, or account management
- Passion for real estate data and analytics
- Keen eye for elegant and delightful consumer experiences
Individuals seeking employment at HouseCanary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.