PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Product Manager Store & Services
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, LATAM South, the Senior Product Manager Store & Services will be responsible for ensuring the proper development and execution of PlayStation Store strategies in LATAM South (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia).
The ideal candidate is a hardworking and dynamic teammate, with strong attention to detail, an analytical mind and someone who can push things forward in a fast-paced commercial environment.
The Senior Product S&S Manager will work in close partnership with GSS, Global Marketing Team, local Media Manager, America`s Hub and external digital business partners.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and Reach regional Digital Business / Services Targets.
- Ensure strong communication of PS Store benefits and key promotions to drive the 1st and 3rd Party (Software) Digital Revenue targets.
- Capitalize Add-On content for key titles through innovative communication to educate consumers on this category.
- Drive development of local PlayStation Plus & Reach KPI targets (e.g. Acquisition, Retention)
- Exhaustive analysis of digital sales & campaign performances (Post-mortem sales)
- Responsible to communicate to the region the PS Store marketing and promotional activities.
- Accountable for adapting to the regions commercial and marketing campaigns coming from Global
- Partner with Business Development Manager to explore new business opportunities and to assure consistency on the strategy.
Drive regional PS Store Performance
- Support local PS Store revenue growth plans for the LATAM South countries.
- Support the GSS team to reach KPIs on PS Store.
- Bring the PS Store in top of mind of PS consumers (secure awareness)
- Extensive use of data and KPIs to optimize at the local level, the digital marketing plans and monitor business results (Actuals vs target & benchmark, Post buy Digital campaigns).
- Support on the definition of the promotional calendar with GSS and PlayStation Services Central lead.
- Collaborate to local key initiatives to consumers thru partnering with the local Owned channels/SoMe, PR activities and/or events Managers activities
Drive regional PlayStation Plus development Subscriptions
- Support local PS+ growth plans, based on SIE PS+ Business Plan and reach defined KPI’s (on awareness, acquisition & retention)
- Consolidate Central marketing plans with local media initiatives
- Identify targets audiences through data analyse (BIS)
- Analyse the post buy (CPM, CPC, CTR, etc)
- Use key marketing data tools available and monitor on a weekly basis the performances on Acquisition and Retention in order to be able to adjust.
- Collaborate local community activation.
- Amplify local key initiatives Communicate key offers to consumers thru Owned channels/SoMe, PR activities and/or events activities.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in ecommerce, digital marketing, business development roles.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, or communication required, or equivalent related experience.
- Empathy, you understand community feedback and will put yourself in their mindset and make practical decisions based on it
- Strong experience building, fostering and managing communities — familiarity with community platforms and tools
- Passionate about building relationships, on and offline
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact and influence cross-functional teams across the organization
- A creative problem-solver.
- Passionate about being a community and customer advocate with a willingness to focus and commit to serve our gamers
- Passion for supporting businesses and improving the product and customer experience
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- The right candidate is trilingual in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.