At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is looking for a Group Product Manager to join our point of sale team. The Group Product Manager will be responsible for building and designing features and functionality related to the point of sale product. This person will collaborate with the Customer Success, Implementations, and Engineering teams to develop scalable solutions for existing and new partners.
We are looking for candidates who are excited to join a small team and help grow Amount’s point of sale business from the ground up. The right candidate for the role is experienced in product management with a passion for designing digital products.
What You Will Do at Amount
- Manage the design and delivery of new features and existing product improvements underlying a best-in-class technology platform
- Work across teams to ensure all functions are aligned to a product vision that is represented by the product roadmap
- Collaborate with customer success to ensure the product design reflects the goals of our external bank and fintech partners
- Write technical requirements, draft user statements, and work with design and tech stakeholders to deliver product changes
- Be the point of sale product expert and representative in discussions with external partners
- Potentially manage one or more associates as the team grows
Why You Are a Fit for Amount
- 4-6 years of previous experience in financial services and product management. Point of sale lending experience strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience building a product in an agile environment collaborating directly with engineers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience building API’s and other software products at scale
- Very well organized and comfortable multi-tasking
- SQL proficiency required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required (MBA preferred)
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!