Scalable Press is seeking a Product Manager to drive development for our integrations with various strategic partners. In this role, you will own the creation and execution of the product roadmap for products, features, functions, and data available to each of our customers from our various integrations. You will lead the corresponding products offered by each parter store - handling their presence, positioning, and performance within our ecosystem. Additionally, you will assess the portfolio of partners and analyze new potential partnerships.
This is a dynamic, highly cross-functional role. You'll work closely with engineering and other product teams, as well as with customers and go-to-market teams to define, build, and bring creative new products to our platform.
- Assess the existing portfolio of eCommerce partners and analyze new potential eCommerce platform partnership opportunities.
- Drive the commercial strategy of the AdRoll apps offered through each eCommerce partner’s app store.
- Work with product marketing to produce easy-to-understand trainings and content that is actionable to help our frontline team gauge the key functionality of our products driving product adoption and retention.
- Be the internal authority, and champion for key strategic integration opportunities. Help to empower our customers with additional capabilities and data to maximize the impact of their marketing spend
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; ability to synthesize.
- Identify, prioritize, plan, and rollout new integration opportunities by working with engineering, nurturing the customer and the business metrics we want to move.
- Interact with the key internal, business stakeholders – Engineering, Design, and Marketing – to understand our business needs and prioritize them effectively
- Conduct gap analyses of different competitive solutions and identify the best path forward.
- Champion and provide oversight for initiatives throughout the product development cycle.
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision making
- A storyteller at heart. Excellent oral and written communication. Especially when it comes to producing materials for our sales and marketing organizations
- Strong attention to detail
- Three or more years experience as a data-driven Product Manager in B2B or B2C role.
- Experience with quick release schedules.
- Bachelors degree – preferably in a technical discipline, such as computer science, engineering, math, or economics – or three years relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the e-commerce industry.
- Experience managing large amounts of data.
Scalable Press is using technology to reinvent the mass customization industry.
Scalable Press was founded with an initial investment of just $2,000. Today, we’re on track to produce more than 12 million shipments across 185 countries. We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and rapidly expanding.
We operate four B2C and B2B websites that are accessed by over 100 million visitors per year. Whether it’s embroidered dress shirts, all-over printed socks, or digitally printed t-shirts, we make it easier, cheaper, and faster to order customized goods than ever before.
Scalable Press is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.