fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
Build the engines that drive our content curation! FuboTV is looking for a product manager to help evolve our CMS capabilities to be more powerful and user friendly. The successful candidate will feel equally at home diving into back-end logic and front-end usability. He/She/They will understand design thinking, dream in workflow diagrams, and be able to perform build vs. buy analysis as needed. It’s a great opportunity to be at the center of a new product area that involves rapid iteration and the chance to help make FuboTV a daily habit.
In this role, you will:
- Help define the roadmap for the evolution of the FuboTV CMS and other tools.
- Brainstorm with editorial teams, product managers, engineers and designers about ways to supercharge curated content for FuboTV users.
- Work with data scientists and engineers to build out “algotorial” features that combine curation with personalization.
- Shadow end-users of our tools to discover interaction pain points.
- Tie tool iteration back to business value, and articulate that value across all levels of the company.
- Understand and edit JSON files, with the end goal of building out the interface so that no one will need to understand and edit JSON files.
- Create and update user documentation in tandem with tool evolution.
- Lead user training sessions for our tools.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Release new experiments and experiences often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements
- Report into the Director of Product Management
What skills, experience, and education you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of product management experience building/integrating tools for content-based companies.
- Fluent in user flows, optimizing usability and navigation best practices.
- An egoless, team player
Analytical, data-obsessed, and creative
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment
- Experienced in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions and drive product decisions
- Proficient at building strong relationships with engineering/design and cross-functional development teams
- Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company