Everalbum is seeking a highly analytical product manager to own customer retention efforts. This role covers the user’s life from Day 0 education and onboarding through lifetime engagement of the customer and will partner with our Growth & Monetization Product Manager, along with engineering, design, and analytics groups. The ideal candidate will have functional (product management) and subject matter (engagement / retention) experience from growth stage companies.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap for engagement and retention with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and analysts.
- Lead development of new features as well as retention and engagement experiences that keep quality and clarity of the user experience top of mind.
- Drive executive against plan, anticipating risks and the need for frequent, clear communication across the organization and with customers.
- Analyze and communicate successes, failures, and path forward for the features and experiments you develop to the entire organization.
- 2-3 years’ experience working on growth, engagement, and/or retention as your focus at a consumer company.
- Experience managing products for enterprise or consumer products.
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention.
- Passion for the photo space and the problem we are solving.
- Deep experience in user flows and experiences.
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again.
- Expertise pulling and analyzing your own data.
- Computer Science or Stats degree preferred.
- Check out a preview of our benefits here!
- Catered dinners Monday through Thursday
- On-site dining and gym facilities
- A beautiful office space in the Presidio of San Francisco
- A stellar team!