Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
LOCATION: Remote - Europe (TimeZone:CET/WAT | Partial overlap)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $45 – $80/hr
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Short term
The ideal candidate is a professional with a combined profile of product management in a deep-tech company and a SCRUM Master—ideally, someone with +10 years of developing these combined roles for Artificial Intelligence or deep-tech software companies.
Our client don't require any programming or tech-stack background but a business mindset and high project management skills for tech products.
The project is for a 3-month duration initially for a complete revamping of the internal product delivery organisation. They require someone capable of the following:
- The wrapping-up of all the current functionalities and features, listing it in clear deliverables for the sales team.
- The setting-up of all of these functionalities and features in Jira for the correct stakeholders mapping.
- Highlight the outcomes and the benefits of each functionality for the marketing team.
- Put in place the necessary procedures for guaranteeing a successful permanent delivery system.
- The synchronisation of DevOps tools and QA protocols (already in place) to ensure product reliability.
- Move from Silos (vertical) to a reliable integrated infrastructure (one infrastructure).
- Mentor the current Product Owners about managing the product and aligning with the programming work.
- Complete CD/CI complying with the Site Reliable Engineer and DevOps.
Our client is transitioning from an R&D-based company with a few prototypes to an operative company with the necessity of having a reliable product on the market. The product is an Infrastructure as a Service to let data-driven companies automate personalisation in web 3.0.
What you’ll be working on
About the Company:
Our client is a Dubai-based company. They act as an Emotional AI LAB, developing Emotional Data Analysis and Automation (EDAA). EDAA is a proprietary advanced multi-model deep neural network to automate response personalisation based on end-users psychological profiles.
It assesses any automated process (including the ones running over third-party AI (i.e. ChatGPT) to generate the appropriate action regardless of the type of response (i.e. image, text or any content). Ultimately, it processes everything in real-time and can adjust the response delivery according to the end-user psychological profile to anticipate their needs. All these processing happen according to web 3.0 protocols to preserve end-users' data privacy and clients' trade secrets.
You will have to work very closely with their engineers, sales and CEO to understand the solution features and functionalities in order to:
1. document all the current functionalities and features, listing them in clear deliverables for the sales team. Highlight the outcomes and the benefits of each functionality for the marketing team.
2. Work together with the Product Owners to help them integrate a product mindset
3. Work on auditing and improving the current procedures to guarantee a successful delivery system.
4. Discuss with the Head of Cloud about the synchronisation of DevOps tools and QA protocols (already in place) to ensure product reliability. Complete CD/CI complying with the Site Reliable Engineer and DevOps.
5. Support the process of moving from Silos (vertical) to a reliable integrated infrastructure (one infrastructure).
6. Mentor the current Product Owners about managing the product and aligning with the programming work.
Braintrust Job ID: 6215
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.