HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture
, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
As Product Manager, you will be part of shaping HappyFresh’s next move. The Product Management team works together with engineers to guide products from conception to launch. You bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You yearn for action and you can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development with speed.
You will be responsible for developing solutions to ease the lives of HappyFresh users across multiple countries. This includes launching products and working closely with engineering and other product areas to define the right structure to support our products.
The collaborative work we do in Product Management is one of the many reasons HappyFresh is leading the shift from offline to online grocery purchases. With our eyes focused on the future and our heart focused on the user, we're responsible for guiding products throughout conception, problem framing, execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets HappyFresh serves.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive consistent and scalable growth through product, engineering and data leverage
- Operates independently and leads the work of a product development team and is responsible for a product cycle.
- Gain a deep understanding of shopper and driver , identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve fleet performance
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypesLead discussions and coordinate with related stakeholders
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Collaborate with related stakeholders to manage the product achievement
Who We Are Looking For
- 4+ years proven work experience in product management or as an Product Manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Have extensive experience with analytical tools, analytic approaches, and data design
- High passion in human centric product management
- Analytical and a strategic thinker
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- A strong communicator: explaining complex technical concepts to product managers, support, and other engineers shouldn’t be a problem for you
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, plus additional 1 day off for every work anniversary
- HappyFit; a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers inviting professional trainers
- HappyMind; a psychological consultation program with experts from Clinician, to keep your mental health in track
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Occasional celebration for when we achieve something big together!