Are you passionate about helping small businesses succeed? Do you have an entrepreneur’s hunger for innovation? Do you want to have real ownership and impact from day one, as a core member of a top-notch team building a product that makes a difference? If so, you’ll fit right in here.
Signpost is a software-as-a-service platform that gives local businesses the power to effortlessly build and manage customer relationships - a crucial ingredient for success that’s traditionally been beyond their reach. Our technology automatically builds customer profiles and then uses this data to drive new customer conversion and promote loyalty, reviews, and referrals from existing customers. We empower local businesses by delivering measurable results while saving valuable time.
We’re looking for someone with a strong intuition for how customers think, keen design instincts, and a broad knowledge of today’s technological tools and solutions to take on a key role in defining the future of our product. As a Product Manager, you'll lead brainstorming, prioritization, problem solving, and implementation of new features based on input from our merchants and key stakeholders across the company.
- Gather requirements and feature ideas from customers, sales and customer support representatives, and other sources through surveys, interviews, inbound requests, and white-boarding sessions.
- Help brainstorm new feature ideas and organize customer requests into a coherent and realistic roadmap
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team to create an outstanding user experience
- Create wireframes and mock-ups alongside our design team
- Draft specs that clearly communicate the goals, designs, key states, edge cases, product metrics, and release phases for features slated for development
- Work closely with our engineering team to implement new features efficiently and with high quality
- Define launch strategies for new features, including writing feature announcements and overseeing roll-out plans for sales and account management
- Work closely with our marketing team to communicate product enhancements to current and potential customers
- Be a tireless and passionate advocate for the customer
What we expect from you:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have outstanding attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of product management experience, ideally at a technology startup
- Have a proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Sketch
- Thrive in a startup environment - where we’re making it up as we go
- Want to build a great product and love your job
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude
Working at Signpost:
- We were named one of the 'Best Companies to Work for in New York' by Crain's
- We believe a healthy employee, is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- A new laptop and stock options
- Pre-tax commuter and 401k contribution benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly lunches, happy hours, and team building activities
- Upbeat office space with bagel Tuesdays, a stocked kitchen, a kegerator, and ping pong table in the heart of Chelsea
Are you passionate about helping small businesses succeed?
Do you have an entrepreneur’s hunger for innovation?
Do you want to have real ownership and impact from day one, as a core member of a top-notch team building a product that makes a difference? If so, we want to hear from you!