We are looking for a Product Manager to come revolutionize search marketing with us. This position is a temporary 9 month contract. You’ll be an integral part of the team, growing the Adthena analytics platform including the web application and API. You’ll take responsibility for positive business outcomes, working closely with every discipline to drive the product’s market success.
Every day is an adventure when you are solving market problems in close collaboration with design, engineering, and data science, focusing on driving positive outcomes for our customers and our business. We’re looking for someone with grit and a passion for solving problems, who loves a fast-paced environment and is more interested in creating a great product than polishing a feature deck.
Product at Adthena
You’ll be part of Adthena’s Product team, working with the very best of AI specialists in London. Team members have previously worked on Blockchain, Healthcare AI and Computational Advertising. They all share a passion for user-centric design and harnessing the power of data to find innovative solutions to customer problems.
Our Product team is focused on three areas:
We are restlessly discovering the areas where we can make the most difference for our customers and our business. Everything we build is tied to and measured by the value and outcome it brings our users and buyers as well as its impact on our objectives.
Figuring out what we need to build and prioritising when we build it is a core responsibility. We bring the vision and context to empower great decisions, so we focus on posing the right questions rather than dictating detailed solutions. This involves ensuring that potential risks are mitigated such as value, feasibility, usability and viability risks.
We believe in a collaborative partnership where Product focuses on customer and business outcomes, while Engineering, Design and Data Science focus on how we get there. Product’s main role in execution is to be the voice of the market and make sure we achieve what we set out to do by being the glue that binds teams together. We communicate the “who, what, why and when” to the company and work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to ensure our customers’ success.
Note: If you are willing and able to work from London, apply to the same position in the London category. This posting is for candidates seeking an opportunity to work remotely in a different area (timezone remote). Please avoid applying to both.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- You’ll contribute to the product vision and direction to achieve Adthena’s key objectives and communicate it to the wider business.
- You’ll take ownership of your own objectives and product area, taking on the responsibility for business and customer outcomes.
- You’ll engage in market, competitive, and user research to deeply understand customer’s needs and problems. Always represent the voice of the customer.
- You’ll contribute to the product roadmap by prioritizing the main areas of focus for your products based on user and buyer value, business viability, and time to impact.
- You’ll ideate and collaborate closely with design, development, and data science to come up with and test innovative solutions to problems that work for our customers and our business.
- You’ll contribute to the product development lifecycle by gathering customer feedback, writing and prioritising user stories, and ensuring the customer’s needs are met through constant iteration.
- You’ll measure and report on user success based on usage statistics, analytics, and feedback.
- You’ve worked as a product manager on the full lifecycle of digital products.
- You have working experience with market research to understand and clearly articulate to the business a market opportunity, competitive analysis, or customer need or problem.
- You have worked with user experience teams focused on user-centered design and development teams working in Agile or Kanban.
- You work effectively with cross functional teams including recommending controversial approaches to management.
- You’re obsessed with the customers and market, always seeking to learn and discover more.
- You always champion the customer, market, and product vision to everyone in the building and constantly gather feedback from everyone.
- You have a track record of coming up with creative, innovative solutions to needs that customers didn’t even know they had.
- You’re a problem solver who likes to have full ownership of an outcome, rolls up their sleeves, and gets shit done.
- You have working experience managing B2B SaaS solutions.
- You have built business cases and worked on value-based pricing.
- You are accustomed to working with data scientists, or AI product developers.
- You’re interested in behavioural science.
- You have a technical background with hands-on experience in software development on mobile or web technologies.
- You have a passion for machine learning and predictive modelling.
Get Shit Done
Freedom with Responsibility
Smart and Always Improving
Deliver Remarkable Quality