Sincro provides local digital marketing technology and services to the automotive industry. We offer our customers cutting-edge solutions powered by AI that increase connections with car shoppers to drive sales and customer loyalty. Our name is new, but we have 25 years of experience and thousands of customers in North America and internationally.
At Sincro, our roots run deep, our passion is undeniable, and our people and technology are world-class. We value our people and their expertise, support them and invest in them. Sincro employees have a voice that counts. They feel empowered to act. Our culture is authentic, transparent, and inquisitive; we look for opportunities to disrupt the status quo.
This position can work remote in the US only or on-site at one of our offices.
Sincro helps auto shoppers find their perfect vehicle by providing world-class digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. Shoppers don’t want to spend hours with a car salesperson on a showroom floor — and they’re not going to anymore. By creating the right kind of online experience, auto dealerships capture shoppers and increase leads, sales and profits, all while building their rooftop’s brand.
The Digital Advertising Product team at Sincro provides top class ad products for our customers, both internal (through our in-house digital agency) and external (through our partner agencies and the end client). We’ve built a collaborative work environment among product managers, development teams, and key business partners.
As a Product Manager on the Digital Advertising Product team, you will build best-in-class tools for our customers. This product manager role will own the strategy, roadmap, implementation and launch of our digital advertising solutions across a wide variety of media channels, including search, display, social, and video. These tools utilize our Digital Advertising Platform (DAP), which consist of our in-house demand-side platform (DSP), data management platform (DMP), and API integrations with Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, and numerous other advertising providers. The role will work closely with other product managers, development teams, and internal/external partners.
The right person for the role is a self-motivated product owner who exhibits curiosity about solving interesting problems and values providing exceptional user experiences. This person is expected to contribute new ideas and strategies to keep our advertising products and programs on the cutting edge in this rapidly evolving medium.
- Product experience building database tools and services (some background in digital advertising preferred)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Product Management experience
- Technical aptitude; knows how to communicate with engineering teams (background in Agile Methodology preferred)
- Obsession with user experience and design thinking
- Analytical; uses both quantitative and qualitative inputs to make sound business recommendations
- Strong communicator; has presentation (both verbal and written) and listening skills to influence audiences while maintaining diplomacy
- Detail-orientation; understands the nuances needed to take complex or minimally defined ideas and make them consumable and executable
- Team player; works well in complex, matrixed organizations at building consensus across all levels
- Advocate; champions our tools and acts as point person to development, marketing and key business stakeholders
Local Marketing, Synchronized