eero's Product Managers are responsible for curating the consumer experience of our products and services. As a member of our Engagement team, you will study how our customers use wireless technologies in their home and craft features that elevate the experience of interacting with them. Working as part of a self-sufficient, full-stack software team, you’ll be responsible for crafting and executing on a vision to boost user engagement in eero features and services. Some days you will be down in the details with your engineers, and others you will be out in the field, observing how the products perform and talking to customers. This is a broad role, requiring technical savvy, curiosity, confidence, and drive. It’s a role within a dynamic startup environment that will give you opportunities to help build an efficient product organization. Sound exciting? Great! We thought so too.
What you’ll do:
- Define user stories and features. Write specs, create wireframes, validate new features, develop release processes, and iterate with your team – quickly and constantly.
- Know the customer and relentlessly advocate in their best interest.
- Prioritize and integrate features across our mobile software.
- Work broadly across design, engineering, and the rest of the product development organization to manage the backlog of requests and plan your sprints accordingly.
- Create and maintain your team’s roadmap and milestones. Work cross- functionally to unify plans and align priorities, schedules, and resourcing.
- Track program risks, help drive mitigations, and represent status to the broader leadership team.
- Whatever it takes to keep your team of engineers and designers moving.
- Deliver thoughtful and well-designed products at a timely pace
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years of product management experience on consumer-facing mobile software.
- Obsesses over the customer experience.
- Drives what matters. You never lose sight of the critical path and can inspire others to follow it.
- Sees around corners. You are proactive, not reactive. You recognize long-range risks and know how to mitigate them. You may even be part psychic.
- Fosters collaboration. A great team can do anything. You know how to build trust and mediate disputes between cross-functional teams. You relentlessly communicate and encourage collaboration.
- Is Curious. You get excited about things you don’t know. You ask lots of questions and go searching for answers. Geeking out is part of what makes it fun to come to work.
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on successful products
- BS or equivalent. MS/MBA preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.