Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation
. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere
company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva Stats is a new business venture for Veeva, a startup with the backing of a much larger company. We are building the next generation Statistical Computing Environment for use by sponsor and CRO organizations, and are looking for passionate and innovative product managers to join the team on the ground floor.
What You'll Do
- Communicate with customers and both internal and external experts to understand the pain points of existing processes and solutions
- Develop the product roadmap for specific features, and work with our engineering team to ensure on-time delivery with high quality
- Write detailed technical specifications and work closely with engineering and QA to deliver new capabilities
- Speak to customers and internal stakeholders to promote the product and validate the direction of the features for which you are responsible
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager
- Ability to effectively communicate with our customers and the Veeva engineering and strategy teams to make key decisions around the design of features for which you are responsible
- Experience working in an Agile software design and development environment
- A high degree of creativity and autonomy
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with SAS, R, and other statistical programming languages
- Experience with Clinical Development technologies
- Experience with advanced analytic capabilities
- Startup experience
- Working knowledge of Statistical Computing Environments (SCE) in a Pharmaceutical Clinical Development environment
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.