DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a Product Marketer, you will own DeepSource’s product positioning and messaging. Your goal is to build a strong cadence of clear communication with our potential customers and keep them informed and excited about our products.
You’ll be responsible for,
- Developing a deep understanding of our target market, including buyer personas, key use cases, and user needs.
- Own DeepSource’s product launches, positioning and messaging.
- Develop framework, hierarchy, and positioning strategies for existing and new products and offerings.
- Craft engaging and high-quality marketing collateral - landing pages, social, e-mail campaigns, webinars, etc.
- Help drive significant increases in overall global awareness of the DeepSource brand among target audiences through brand-building activities, events, campaigns, and other activities.
We’re looking for someone who has,
- Prior experience in B2B marketing with a keen understanding of the developer tooling ecosystem and technical audience.
- Expertise in positioning, and messaging with proven ability to write copy.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and prefer to work fast and scrappy.
- Stand out verbal and written communication skills.