Genius is looking for a full-time Product Marketing Designer to build out the marketing team in our New York office. We are dedicated to bringing sales and advertising to our product in a way that stays true to the brand, while innovating with new technology we have the power to build. To do this we need a talented mid-level designer who is ready to produce beautiful work with us.
Being a tech company, we are looking for a marketing designer who is also versatile in the digital world, and adept at building out initial web designs for pitching new products.
- Design mockups with high-impact ad units and Genius web products
- Quick turnarounds with beautiful results, fit for an advertising audience
- Improve and iterate upon existing keynote presentations and templates
- Create new and inventive design solutions for brand integration into our complex tech platform, with an eye toward the future of media and advertising
- A desire to focus deeper into one product & brand, while working with external brands/clients
- Visual and web design ownership on a team of developers and designers
- Collaborate with sales, editorial, video, tech, events, and business development to conceptualize and realize smart ideas, and design work that serves as our external face to the world
- 2-4 years professional design experience
- Experience with Keynote (and/or Powerpoint) and the Adobe suite; experience with Sketch preferred
- Experience with building & designing decks for client pitches, as well as UI and brand integration
- Attention to detail; precise and responsive to feedback
- Ability to work as the first member of our internal marketing design department; self-guided and confident in taking the lead on a design direction
- Familiarity with the agency landscape, in knowing what brands want to see and how to best pitch our tech ideas
- Strong ability to hit deadlines and work independently on projects with some external design guidance