Koddi is on the hunt for a Product Marketing Intern: a self-starter who enjoys being both creative and strategic, with a willingness to be adaptable, flexible, comfortable trying new things, and often wearing multiple hats. If you are an entrepreneurial-minded individual who has a proven track record of creating compelling digital marketing materials for B2B SaaS products, keep scrolling.
What you love
- Creating and presenting information about our product suite and services, along with the markets those products serve
- Translating technical details into benefits and guidelines for our customers
- Writing compelling copy for different collateral types and audiences
- Creating product content such as user guides, sales one-sheets, videos, and HTML-based emails
- Brainstorming and presenting new content types and distribution channels to keep our customers and employees informed on product updates
- Supporting and empowering sales, analyst, account management, and marketing teams with the things they need to be successful
- Working in a fast-paced environment, taking on new challenges, celebrating wins, and learning from failures
What you bring
- Current student or recent graduate of Marketing degree program or related field
- Advanced written and communication skills
- A creative spirit along with the ability to showcase it using Google Slides, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Cloud (extra credit if you know a little HTML)
- An entrepreneurial drive that's shown in the ability to take ownership of projects and deploy strong organization to take them over the finish line
- An ability to work successfully both autonomously and collaboratively in both remote and in-office environments.
- An infectious smile, upbeat demeanor, and warm personality that contributes to our strong company culture
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. While most of our work has been remote, we plan to transition to a hybrid model when safe to return to our offices.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and on the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. Our mission is to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. We hope you'll join us on the journey.