Algolia is seeking Product Marketing Manager to help define product positioning, messaging & go-to-market strategy across Algolia's product portfolio, market segments and GTM channels.
In addition to being on the cutting edge of a quickly growing product and industry, you’ll be responsible for user & industry research, managing product releases, running campaigns, and working with various complimentary parts of the company, including sales, product management, developer advocacy & engineering.
You will need to be creative in how you explain highly technical features & concepts to a breadth of personas with various technical aptitude levels, analytical in how you use available data & research to determine messaging & positioning, and communicative in how you leverage internal knowledge bases to fully understand our product offering.
We’re looking someone who doesn’t just maintain, but raises the bar for how we think about Product Marketing. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Personas: Build a deep understanding of our target customers and establish personas that guide our messaging and marketing activities
- Messaging: Craft messaging for the developer and enterprise segments that differentiates us from the competition
- Go-to-market: Plan and oversee the launch of new product releases, including messaging and product collateral
- Sales enablement: Develop sales decks, one pagers, white papers, and other content/tools that enable the sales team to sell our product story effectively. Educate sales on the latest messages and resources
- Industry events and webcasts: Attend trade shows and webcasts to represent our company and showcase our product
- At least 1 year of product marketing, product management or sales enablement experience
- Technical comfort in core fields like SaaS, APIs & developer languages
- Experience marketing to the developer and/or enterprise segment
- Experience working closely with sales teams and go-to-market teams
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excellent project management skills
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language-learning (English/French) & more
- Flexible work hours & unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Planned social activities during work hours & team-building tools which encourage cross-department socialization
- Great health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Your choice of new work gear
- Fully stocked kitchen
Founded in 2012, Algolia provides a hosted search API that allows any developer to build a search engine for their app or website, delivering highly relevant results at lightning-fast speed. Algolia has over 3,000 customers in 100 countries, including Periscope, Twitch, Medium, Quiksilver & Fanatics - they have offices in San Francisco, Paris, New York City & Atlanta. To learn more about Algolia visit www.algolia.com