Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the brand marketing team. The Product Marketing Manager will be a crucial partner to the marketing, product management and product design teams, influencing the strategic vision of Casper’s expanding product portfolio and executing product marketing plans.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Leverage customer insights to identify audiences for each category and input to product briefs
- Support the development of differentiated product positioning, value propositions and product naming
- Collaborate on the go-to market-plan for new product launches, working with the broader marketing team on campaigns that build awareness, differentiate Casper and generate demand
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create materials that ensure sales readiness of new product launches, including but not limited to: educating internal audiences in the company on product and market intelligence, training for internal teams (CX, Retail) to ensure successful adoption and implementation, product toolkits to help our own sales channels and our third party wholesalers to effectively differentiate the product in-store and online
- Conduct research on the market, the competition and customers to identify trends and opportunities for future growth
- Clearly articulate key features and benefits and brief-in compelling consumer facing copy
- Serialize how we communicate product messaging across the ecosystem, demonstrating how we solve customer’s problems and deliver unrivaled solutions, ensuring consistency at every stage of their journey
- Supervise claims testing and correlation to purchase intent to attract new customers, work with legal to validate and launch new claims
Our dream candidate:
- 8+ years related experience with focus on B2C product marketing, physical products a plus
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing cross-functional teams
- The ability to develop successful business relationships and work at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with legal to validate claims and trademark product names
- Strong project management skills; able to deliver consistent high quality results on time and within budget
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!