Collective Health transforms healthcare by making it effortless for people to navigate and understand health benefits in a way that creates quality outcomes powered by insights. We're developing products and services that completely reinvent the healthcare experience for our members and employers.
The Product Marketing team is growing and we’re looking for an innovative, creative, accomplished, and data-driven Product Marketing Manager to join Collective Health. A true driver with passion for bringing innovative new technologies to improve what’s broken in healthcare today. This is a highly cross-functional role that requires strong partnerships with Product, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Commercial teams to conceive of and execute strategies that successfully position and take our platform, products, and services to market.
The Product Marketing Manager role at Collective Health is an exciting opportunity where you will utilize your industry acumen to drive innovation in healthcare through our products and services. You will partner across the Product and Commercial organizations to ensure clear value, understanding, prioritization, and alignment around our offerings and strategy, while also enabling the sales organization to be successful in the field.
Driven by our mission to make it easier to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare, Collective Health is evolving the way health benefits work.
- Be the trusted partner to Product and Commercial organizations, delivering customer, sales and market insights to inform product strategy and roadmap decisions
- Work across the commercial organization to ensure that market feedback (from clients, prospects, consultants, and industry leaders) is being programmatically collected, analyzed, and shared with the product organization and other interested internal groups
- Embed with specific teams within the product organization to support the development of strategically important projects that require an in-depth understanding of client, member, and industry requirements
- Ensure that new innovation is being brought to market in such a way that we are truly taking advantage of our market differentiation and competitive advantages
- Tackle complex challenges with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving them with product and cross-functional leadership
- Drive and execute GTM launch strategies for new product, partnership and service updates, working closely with product, partnerships, commercial and the rest of the marketing team.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key external messaging to be used in marketing programs and across sales and customer success.
- Lead market research, define / refresh audience profiles, and develop product and service narratives
- Partner with product, customer experience, commercial and partnership teams to inform pricing and packaging strategy for new features
- Work with insights & data science teams to generate break-through quantitative, qualitative, and competitive insights
- Drive and execute product demos and education for Collective Health internally and externally with customers and prospects.
- Research and analyze general industry and technology trends and preferences.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth. Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other solutions.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, specifically managing B2B products, BtoC a plus
- Experience working with product teams and shaping product strategy
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects to take new products and features to the market
- Strong understanding of SaaS and mobile technologies; Health/Medical benefits, insurance, navigation of care a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral/presentations preferred
- Strong technical literacy with ability to convey complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Resourcefulness and an ability to roll-up your sleeves whilst working in a highly ambiguous environment.
- A data-driven mentality with strong analytical and research skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality deliverables.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Thrives in a high-paced, intense but informal start-up environment.
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.