Product Marketing Manager
Current is a U.S. Mobile Bank and one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, we're focused on creating better financial outcomes for people and their unique lives. Our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our members' financial lives.
About the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will champion the voice of the customer when developing product and marketing strategies. You will also be responsible for business impact by working with a cross-functional team of Marketing, Product, Data, Design, Engineering, and Customer Success to accelerate user growth, drive long-term loyalty, and foster brand love. As we launch new products and features, you will quarterback those launches and activate end-to-end go-to-market strategies.
- You’re a do-er. You must have grit and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to achieve an outcome.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and have demonstrated the ability to create customer-facing content and messaging that resonates.
- You’re data-obsessed. You always draw on data or user insights to make decisions. You’re also comfortable digging into data for your own analyses to tie actions to business metrics.
- You move quickly. You can ruthlessly prioritize, compromise, ship quickly, and iterate.
- You are a team-player. You love working with others across a variety of teams and functions, and are not afraid of a little pressure.
- You are big-pictured and detailed oriented. You can think strategically to advance the company’s long-term vision, while zeroing in on the nitty gritty details of a specific campaign
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity. When the answer isn’t obvious, you know how to leverage data and operate autonomously to take the next step.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing leads to define, manage and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives and features.
- Quarterback new product and feature launches by defining the audience types, product positioning, communication architecture, and launch plans.
- Own growth strategies and develop a systematic engine that drives continuous business impact across the user journey
- Create and advance a learning-agenda by taking a hypothesis-driven approach and constantly testing, learning, and iterating
- Become an expert on our customers through user research and working with Analytics to inform your work
- Work closely with teams across the organization including Product Management and Design, Content Marketing, and Paid Acquisition to tell a cohesive story across every user touchpoint
Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users' success
- 4+ years of working in product marketing or product management.
- Experience messaging customers via unified campaigns across Email, In-App Push and SMS
- Familiar with messaging and analytics tools such as Leanplum, Braze, Amplitude, etc..
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment.
- Demonstrated experience in building, launching, and iterating new products and features.
- Have worked with teams and multiple stakeholders to launch features.
- Demonstrated working in a data-driven business environment.
- Experience working with a start-up or fast moving work environment a plus
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Commuter Benefits