Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. That’s why Curve puts your finances at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Curve, you will lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
What you can expect as a Product Marketing Manager:
- Uncover customers' needs by directing the research needed.
- Define and execute Go-to-Market strategies and organisational coordination for new feature launches. Oversee positioning, naming, external communications, and competitive analysis.
- Use quantitative methods, models and research to help Curve better understand consumer behaviour in order to provide important feedback for the product and strategic development cycle.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Work with the Data team to develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
This role is for you if you:
- Have product marketing experience, working in a fast paced startup environment.
- Always put the customer first, seeking to uncover how to position new features and products, validating your assumptions against real customer feedback and data.
- Are data-driven at your core. You’ll use your analytical skills to support the evolution of Curve's product roadmap.
- Have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, persistent in making an impact.
- Are bold, tenacious, and not afraid to challenge the status quo, always supported by facts, data and empirical research.
- Are a great communicator, an engaging storyteller that brings everyone together towards a shared vision.
- Have experience within the FinTech and/or Financial Services industry. This is a plus, but not a must-have requirement.