Why is Product Marketing Development important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product; and it is essential to bring our products closer to the customers. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will directly impact our company’s success by developing and executing product marketing strategy, collaborating with partners, customers, your product dev peer and ultimately shaping successful product launches.
What will you get to do:
- Market and voice of the customer research
- Product value proposition and positioning
- Work with local teams on product market penetration
- Product Go-To-Market definition and execution
- Sales enablement through tools and programs
- Track our client’s success and grow our reference list
- Manage presence on industry events, conferences, tradeshows, webinars and in online communities
- 2+ years and proven track record of relevant solutions, product or portfolio marketing experience, preferably within an enterprise IT software solution company
- You are interested in future of customer experience and engagement technologies
- You really care for, and understand customer’s needs; you can turn technical features into strategic reasons to buy and address customers pain points
- You are experienced in B2B marketing and sales enablement
- You respond to changes in priorities and environment with a can-do attitude
- You are able to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization
- You base your plans and decisions on date
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Whatsapp, Uber, BlaBlaCar and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!