Who we are:
Numerify is the leader in AI-powered business analytics for Global 2000 IT organizations.
Trusted by leading brands, including 5 Fortune 50 and 12 Fortune 500 enterprises, our System of Intelligence™ helps IT organizations plan, build and run the systems that power more than $500B of commerce and achieve measurable ROI by becoming more efficient and agile, while reducing risk and disruptions.
Numerify was founded by industry veterans from Oracle, MicroStrategy, and Hyperion and has won numerous recognitions, including multiple MIT Sloan CIO Symposium awards.
We are headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices in Chicago, IL, and Bangalore, India and are backed by top tier investors, including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, DAG Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank and Four Rivers Group.
Who you are:
You are a marketing athlete who understands how to position products, create differentiation, and translate product features into benefits that resonate with buyers. You have experience as the in-house advocate and expert for your product which makes you a respected strategic thinker and a fierce advocate that sales people want in their deals. You know how to build great messaging, provide insight, and enablement tools, and you can build truly meaningful content. You are a high performance player looking to launch a new category and catalyze growth.
What you will be doing:
- Developing meaningful content: You won’t only become a thought leader, you’ll be a thought producer--writing deep, compelling content that not only drives leads but also shapes the industry’s perspective
- Telling stories: You will help facilitate the relationship with key customers to make them public references and help create customer testimonials in numerous formats.
- Competitive intelligence: You will become Numerify’s resident expert on the competitive landscape, how we stack up, and what we need to do
- Owning the stage: You’ll have the opportunity to present on live webinars and at various events
- Better enable sales: Partner with the sales team to understand their processes and develop the tools they need to help win deals
- Keep us centered on customer needs: You’ll constantly focus on the needs of the market and our target buyers to help the company understand their pain and our differentiation
What makes you a great fit for our team?
- Simply-put, you’re a great communicator: You have great written and verbal communication skills. You can take complex ideas and make them simple, powerful and consumable.
- You’re a great positioner and great writer: You have a track record of hands on positioning, messaging and product marketing experience. You have launched campaigns that have made an impact.
- You’re an autonomous producer: You value owning projects and working semi-autonomously. And you can crank out quality deliverables.
- You’re wired to think solutions first and features second: The best positioners are always thinking
- You’re not afraid to really learn the product: A product marketer who can’t go deep into the product (demo it, configure it, support it) isn’t a real product marketer
- You’re stage-worthy: A person’s name is made on the public stage. You should be excited for the opportunity to represent the company in public and ready to jump into high-stakes meetings at a moment’s notice.
What experience are we looking for?
- You have 3-5 years experience in product marketing
- You understand what makes IT executives tick. You have experience marketing to CIOs, VPs of IT Operations, Service Management, Application Development and DevOps. Extra bonus if you have marketed Business Intelligence / Business Analytics solutions.
- You are a great writer, love storytelling, and can create beautiful slide decks that communicate clearly and motivate emotionally
- You geek out about product and have become an expert at your company at relating what matters most about your product to prospective buyers
- You’re a critical thinker and love a fast-paced environment. You also like to have fun, think big, and take chances.
- You have a four-year degree (an MBA is a plus)
Numerify provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Numerify an incredible place to work.