Founded in 2016 with only a handful of individuals, Quantexa was built with a purpose that through a greater understanding of context, better decisions can be made. 4 years, 6 locations and 260+ employees later we still believe that today. We connect the dots within our customers' data using dynamic entity resolution and advanced network analytics to create context, empowering businesses to see the bigger picture and drive real value from their data.
Due to our continued success we are looking for an experienced enterprise software Product Marketing Manager to join the global marketing team at one of the most exciting and fast-growth data and analytics scale-ups in the UK. Ranked 14th in this year’s Sunday Times Tech Track 100, this is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced and award-winning team and be part of the next phase of Quantexa’s impressive scale-up journey.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter and team player looking to grow their career in enterprise software marketing with us. The role will have a strong focus on working cross-functionally to bring our innovative products and solutions to market, together with a supportive and highly experienced marketing team.
In this role you will:
- Develop and refine positioning and key messaging frameworks for solutions and Platform products for a complex technology and vertical buyer landscape across Banking, Government and Insurance.
- Work cross functionally with Solution, Product and Commercial teams to deliver sales enablement activities including competitor, industry and buyer persona intelligence, battlecards and other assets. Collaborate with Solutions Engineering and Customer Success to create demo scripts, standardised product descriptions and collateral.
- Produce high quality marketing assets with compelling messaging for key audiences along the sales funnel including case studies, product sheets, website copy/landing pages, and videos.
- Build credibility and establish brand positioning for the Quantexa platform in analyst communities such as Gartner and other technology product review sites.
- Deeply understand our product capabilities, use cases and sector offerings for different types of customers; stay on top of where our products are heading and how to differentiate Quantexa in the market.
- Help launch new products, features and initiatives as we expand into new markets to drive customer acquisition, identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and increase user adoption.
- Work with the global marketing team, copywriters, designers and more to deliver go-to-market strategies and integrated Field and Digital campaigns.
The role is based remotely until March 2021 and will be based out of our state-of-the-art London HQ located in Waterloo when the office reopens. Flexible work arrangements TBC following this.
What do I need to have?
- 3+ years’ experience in product marketing in a data and analytics or enterprise software company.
- Experience taking enterprise software products or features to market with proven success.
- Developed innovative messaging, positioning and value proposition frameworks for complex technology products and solutions.
- Developed sales enablement programmes for global customer facing teams.
- Strong academic qualifications, BA/BSc degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility, a sense of humour and a positive attitude.
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve moved to a brand-new WeWork office and put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, and Income Protection
- Cyclescheme and Techscheme
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Amazing work environment