Reali is here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free. We were founded to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and homeownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate, loans, escrow, and business experiences.
Reali’s marketing team is seeking a product marketing professional to support the Reali Loans product category. The ideal candidate is both data-driven and is keen on telling an engaging product story. This role is focused on through-the-funnel product marketing efforts. Inbound product marketing responsibilities include market trend and competitive analysis, pricing analysis, quantitative and qualitative market research, and advocating for product improvements to address customer needs. Outbound product marketing responsibilities include product launch planning and execution, messaging, positioning, and developing campaigns. This role works closely with the Product, Engineering, Sales, Creative, Digital Marketing, Branding, and Legal teams.
- Develop go-to-market strategy and lead product and feature launch efforts
- Conduct industry research, including quantitative and qualitative competitor analysis
- Empathize with customers, synthesize customer insights, advocate for meaningful improvements, and share best practices with cross-functional teams
- Create positioning and messaging strategy. Develop thought-provoking messaging for different audiences and channels, including web, app, sales enablement, organic and paid campaigns.
- Partner with the Product, Engineering, Sales, Creative, Digital Marketing, Branding, and other key teams
Requirements (Must Haves)
- BA/ BS Degree
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing
- Experience in collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Experience in communicating key value messages to a variety of customer segments and through different channels
- Be well versed in consumer insights methodologies and testing frameworks
- Be resourceful, detail and action-oriented, and deliver measurable results
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to Haves)
- MBA or MS in Marketing degree
- Experience in FinTech and/ or Mortgage industry
- Understanding of the mortgage industry’s competitive landscape
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salaries, Stock options, and 401k
- Choose from various full-family medical, dental, and vision plans
- HSA, FSA (2), Basic Life (2X), STD, LTD
- Flexible, Paid Time Off plus 11 US-based holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Reali's Family & Friends Discounted Programs
- Healthy Workplace environment: The InvestingInU Initiative provides an inclusive series of wellness sessions to boost each Reali family member as a whole being, mainly focused on 4 pillars: Wellbeing, Physical, Financial, Social.
- D&I (Diversity & Inclusion) team and events
Reali is made up of experts and technologists who collaborate to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and agents. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA and founded in 2016, Reali supports the entire transaction process from beginning to end with full-service offerings including loans, mortgages, real estate, escrow and more! By merging decades of industry expertise with proprietary technology, the Reali team has developed a suite of intelligent products including the PricePredictorTM tool, which takes the complexity and uncertainty out of buying a home. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.