Vimeo is looking for a passionate and seasoned Product Marketer to join the Product Marketing Team. You’ll work at the intersection of product development and marketing to orchestrate high-impact product launches. You will be focused on new product go-to-market strategy, product activation, and product engagement to maximize the lifetime value of our customers at all stages of the funnel. This role is ideal for a data-driven, self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and data-driven strategy. If you’re excited about helping creative professionals and businesses make an impact through video, then Vimeo is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing release cadence for key user segments from ideation to launch and adoption
- Lead market and competitive analysis for key segments by surfacing quantitative and qualitative insights to inform the product roadmap
- Work closely with Marketing and Product to optimize the customer lifecycle from acquisition to in-product engagement and retention
- Build a deep understanding of the customer and serve as their voice, collecting and prioritizing user feedback with the Product Team
- Identify the target customer and create positioning and messaging statements that effectively communicate the value prop and differentiate our product offering
- Map out how and when new products are introduced to customers
- Be a product expert and communicate its value to key stakeholders across the company
- Understand how our product grows among key segments across the customer journey and set measurable business goals and track progress against them
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Ability to take complex ideas and turn them into simple and intuitive communication
- A knack for market research - you know the market and competition better than anyone
- Experience working with and influencing a cross-functional team
- Growth mindset with the desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to empathize with the customer and view things from their point of view
- Proactively use data to inform decisions and to measure the impact of key initiatives (SQL proficiency a plus)
- Clear track record of driving business results through marketing and campaign strategy
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.