Biotechnology is rewriting life as we know it, from the medicines we take, to the crops we grow, the materials we wear, and the household goods that we rely on every day. But moving at the new speed of science requires better technology.
Benchling’s mission is to unlock the power of biotechnology. The world’s most innovative biotech companies use Benchling’s R&D Cloud to power the development of breakthrough products and accelerate time to milestone and market.
Come help us bring modern software to modern science.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Product Marketing Manager to define and execute Benchling’s persona-based go-to-market strategy for our largest and most important accounts.
- Help define and execute Benchling’s persona and solutions-based GTM strategy
- Create compelling messaging for Benchling’s top buyer and influencer personas
- Partner with the field on named account planning and account-based marketing
- Partner with sales operations to build world-class sales enablement assets that proactively position our sales organization for success
- Be a product and industry expert and directly support sales on major deals
- Field ad hoc content requests from the sales team
- Collaborate with demand generation and communications on integrated marketing programs
- Required experience working within the biopharma industry, ideally aligned with the Research and/ or Development function
- 4+ years product marketing experience, preferably within SaaS-focused B2B enterprise software, technology, or consulting companies
- Experience in a B2B sales environment interacting with customers and prospects in large, multi-stakeholder enterprise deals
- Outstanding ability to convey value proposition and insights drawing from prior industry experience and acquired familiarity with Benchling products and use cases
- Polished presenter with executive presence, can serve as trusted advisor to highly technical audience (research scientists, managers, executives)
- Team-first and collaborator mindset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a confident yet humble personality
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work directly with our customers across the world (travel up to 20% when safe and acceptable to do so)
- If doing repetitive work in a highly structured, process-defined environment excites you, this is not the right role for you
Benchling takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. The candidate's starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, interview performance, and work location.
Zone 1: $182,460.00 - $234,592.00
To help you determine which zone applies to your location, please see this resource. If you have questions regarding a specific location's zone designation, please contact a recruiter for additional information.
Total Compensation includes the following:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% premiums covered for health, dental, and vision for employees
- Fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits
- Four months of fully paid parental leave
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Commuter benefits
- Home office stipend
- Mental health benefits + Wellness stipend
- Learning and development stipend
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide Summer and Winter holiday shutdown
- Sabbaticals for 5-year and 10-year anniversaries
Benchling welcomes everyone.
We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer. That means we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For applicants for U.S.-based roles only: All new hires in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide proof of vaccination prior to their first day of employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Benchling may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases if doing so would cause undue hardship.