ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Marketing Manager at Revolut, you will work alongside Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, Designers and Marketing teams to develop innovative product & marketing experiences that deepen our relationship with customers, globally.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will develop and deliver products that help our customers do more with their money. You will be responsible for developing the product positioning, building go-to-market plans, researching and advocating for customers, helping shape the product roadmap, and owning the growth strategy for new customer-facing products and features. You will work with your team to deliver highly impactful campaigns to drive awareness, adoption and engagement for Revolut’s products. You will partner with a high-performing cross-functional team across Product, Design, Data Science, Engineering, and Growth to achieve shared goals and KPIs.
We’re looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our Global Business Product Marketing team based in London. If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Identifying user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works globally, to create data-driven, actionable insights for product teams.
• Independently driving impactful go-to-market launch strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
• Developing research plans to uncover customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
• Working closely with product and marketing teams to brief them with the user insights, value props and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns
• Running experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical rigour to campaigns for informing the go-to-market strategy. Delivering campaigns with a strong bias for growth & business impact
• Scaling product marketing efforts globally by operationalising resources such as playbooks for regional marketing teams
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 5+ years of experience in B2B product, growth or business marketing in fast paced environment (preferably in a hyper growth global tech company)
• Passionate about Revolut’s products and knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fin-tech or payments industry
• Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
• A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of channels - in-product, digital, PR and offline activations
• Demonstrated ability to analyse and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development. Experience in market research is a plus.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Annual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year