With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 450 team members from over 36 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Join our Berlin team as a Product Marketing Manager and help us change the way the language learning is done!
Responsibilities for the role
- Collaborate with Product, Brand, Marketing, Analytics and User Research to drive the development and coordinate the roll-out of new product features.
- Work with our Product team and user research to create value propositions that fit to our customers’ needs.
- Assess and analyze the business potential of various opportunities, relying on your understanding of market conditions, the competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Build integrated product feature communication and launch plans involving cross-functional teams across marketing, PR, brand, customer support, product and more.
- Lead growth initiatives and test new concepts to scale growth and better position our product in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- An analytical mindset and a good understanding of how to work with data (business modelling).
- A strong commitment to learning about and staying up-to-date with the digital language learning landscape.
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing, product management or online marketing.
- Excellent working conditions in the heart of Berlin
- Opportunity for personal growth and development: we are a learning company and take learning seriously
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 36 different nationalities
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great company benefits including industry leading vacation allowance, relaxed policies, high-end company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.
Join one of the fastest growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!