Bioskyrb Genomics is a biotechnology company headquartered in Durham, NC. We develop advanced technology products that enhance next-generation sequencing (NGS) workflows in both the research and clinical space, using our proprietary genome amplification system. BioSkyrb makes this breakthrough technology available to customers in the form of consumable kits and libraries, informatics software, and related services.
Bioskryb’s core technology enables even coverage of the entire genome during DNA amplification and allows for unparalleled accuracy and uniformity in DNA sequence coverage and base calling. We believe our technology will enable a new generation of single cell and low nucleic acid multiomics applications in diverse market focus areas like cancer genomics, bacterial genomics, and inherited disease genomics.
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our exciting, fast-growing company to help with product marketing initiatives, product launch strategy and execution, and market intelligence gathering and reporting.
- Experience launching new technology products to disrupt markets through innovative ideas balanced with market research.
- Hands-on ability to create and manage a range of marketing assets, including on-message product videos, sharp succinct slide pitch-decks, and other collateral.
- Work closely with marketing leadership and product stakeholders to develop and manage promotional planning and execution for products and brands.
- Point of contact for all corporate marketing initiatives for a product group, including tradeshow support, advertising management, website development support, sales tools and downstream marketing efforts.
- Responsible for developing marketing plans that include targeting, value proposition, key messaging, market analysis, competitive analysis, promotional planning, trade show strategy, sales tool development, and digital strategy for each product category.
- Develop promotional launch plans for new products including key messaging, graphics, videos, marketing materials, sales tools, ads, white papers and trade show strategy for important new products.
- Provide creative direction on campaigns, marketing materials, sales tools, ads, etc. and review and communicate campaign messaging and strategy regularly with the product stakeholders for key initiatives.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis with measurable ROI/KPI.
- Research and compile all product-related market intelligence, including competitive landscape, consumer behavior, market trends and lead SWOT analysis.
- Proven success in developing and executing promotional campaigns for product launches.
- Experience contributing to the development of strategic marketing plans.
- Skilled in working with different functions and effectively coordinating their activities to achieve desired results.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce to manage marketing campaigns.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills to evaluate campaign success.
- Must be a strong public speaker and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Must thrive in a dynamic role and be very self-motivated and independent.
- Preference for local candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or marketing.
- Experience with marketing life science products and services and familiarity with the biotechnology and medical research fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in brand/product management, upstream/downstream marketing, and sales integration required.