Product Marketing Manager - Business Value
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the cloud, container, and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Product Marketing Manager for Business Value, you will be responsible for creation of business cases and helping gauge business value for Sysdig customers that are navigating cloud security challenges and operating their business. You’ll distill customer feedback from client conversations into useful signals which help steer product and marketing strategy, messaging, customer facing materials, and sales enablement content to spotlight Sysdig as a leader in cloud and container security. You will need a deep understanding of how customers use our products to solve security challenges and deliver business value. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you should have familiarity with security concepts and speak the language of DevOps and cloud-native designs.
- Create and maintain buyer persona profiles, value propositions, and business value measures to help customers justify how Sysdig can aid in their cloud security initiatives
- Create business value models that map the buyers’ business KPIs to Sysdig use cases
- Equip the field with tools they can use with economic buyers
- Generate and maintain standardized models for ROI and TCO for Sysdig’s offerings
- Work with customer advisory and customer success functions, helping map customer requirements to business value realization metrics.
What you will bring with you
- Technical aptitude: Experience or familiarity with securing cloud, container, and/or Kubernetes environments
- Collaborative: Ability to work well with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Ability to extract insights from data and quantify business metrics: You needn’t be a data scientist but should be able to spot trends or recurring patterns with Sysdig customers and prospects
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Slide preparation and presentation skills for internal audiences
- Ability to identify trends and tell stories using qualitative and quantitative inputs
- Familiarity with Excel models and VBA is a plus
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and Salesforce is a plus
- 3-5+ years of experience in product marketing, value engineering, or consulting
- Experience or familiarity with secure DevOps practices and cloud-native designs
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Information security, information technology, or similar technical degree is preferred. Native proficiency level in both written and spoken English.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days