Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager, your primary objective would be being responsible for creating marketing strategies for products, their branding, and positioning in the market. It also includes tasks like overlooking campaign and idea implementation, correcting errors, and keeping track of progress. You will also be leading a team of seasoned product marketers.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user(prospects, customers & internal customer-facing teams).
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, digital marketing).
- Lead the team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product launches.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies.
- Set KPIs for the team and assess them on their performance.
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager, or Brand Manager or a similar role.
- Experience in SaaS is a plus.
- Should have been in people-management roles in past.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Educational background in business, marketing, finance, economics, or mathematics.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.