We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
The Product Marketing team is growing, and we’re looking for an innovative and creative Product Marketing Manager to join Collective Health. A true driver with passion for bringing innovative new technologies to improve what’s broken in healthcare today. This is a highly cross-functional role that requires positive relationships with Product, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Commercial teams to conceive of and execute strategies that efficiently position and take our platform, products, and services to market.
While we are embracing a remote-flexible work week, employees are expected to be within commuting distance of an office. The frequency of in-office days will be determined on a team-by-team basis closer to the reopening of our offices.
What you’ll do:
- Be the trusted partner to Product and Commercial organizations, delivering customer, sales and market insights to advise product strategy and roadmap decisions
- Work across the commercial organization to ensure that market feedback (from clients, prospects, consultants, and industry leaders) is being programmatically collected, analyzed, and shared with the product organization and other interested internal groups
- Embed with specific teams to support the development of strategically meaningful projects that require an in-depth understanding of client, member, and industry requirements
- Seek sophisticated challenges with a strategic mindset and build thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving them with product and cross-functional leadership
- Drive and execute GTM launch strategies for new product, partnership and service updates, working closely with product, partnerships, commercial and the rest of the marketing team
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key external messaging to be used in marketing programs and across sales and customer success
- Lead market research, define / refresh audience profiles, and develop product and service narratives
- Partner with product, customer experience, commercial and partnership teams to advise pricing and packaging strategy for new features
- Work with insights & data science teams to generate break-through quantitative, qualitative, and competitive insights
- Drive and execute product demos and education for Collective Health internally and externally with customers and prospects.
- Research and analyze general industry and technology trends and preferences
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth. Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other solutions
Your skills include:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, specifically handling B2B products, BtoC a plus
- Experience working with product teams and crafting product strategy
- Consistent track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects to take new products and features to the market
- Strong understanding of SaaS and mobile technologies; Health/Medical benefits, insurance, navigation of care a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a remarkable attention to detail, experience crafting sales collateral/presentations preferred
- Strong technical literacy with ability to convey sophisticated technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Resourcefulness and an ability to roll-up your sleeves whilst working in a highly ambiguous environment
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Thrives in a high-paced, intense but informal start-up environment
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected].