As Curalate’s Product Marketing Manager you’ll develop innovative marketing programs that highlight the many value props of our leading visual content monetization platform. Whether planning go-to-market strategies for a new product launch or educating our sales team on a new competitor, you’ll evangelize our platform and aid in driving engagement.
You are highly focused on the details, have expertise in translating technical capabilities into compelling messaging, and are most comfortable working cross-functionally across multiple teams. You are passionate about our space, strategic and all-knowing when it comes to our competition, data-driven and love crafting stories that drive revenue. You also love to laugh. . .a lot.
- Develop Go-to-Market product messaging & positioning, create differentiation, and oversee pricing/packaging strategies to grow our position in the market
- Develop messaging used for marketing content to accelerate the buying process by informing prospects and creating awareness and preference for our innovative products
- Develop the story-telling and compelling ideas used in presentations, customer meetings and at industry events to create differentiation and interest for our solutions
- Work with industry analysts, 3rd party market research, and sales teams to understand the needs of prospective clients, the problems they’re experiencing, and how they make buying decisions
- Work with Product Management and Sales to develop sales tools, such as data sheets, solution briefs, and customer presentations to accelerate the sales process
You have a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5+ years of direct B2B Product Marketing experience with a leading software/SaaS vendor
- You’re comfortable with coordinating and influencing resources across the company and you’re assertive when it comes to deadlines
- You have demonstrable experience and proficiency with taking products to market and growing share with innovative messaging, positioning, and differentiation
- You have a holistic understanding of, and experience with, digital, ecommerce and/or social media networks in a business setting
- You have developed strong relationships with product management and sales organizations
- You have the “startup mentality”: you’re a meticulous, innovative, creative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo
- You are tech-savvy, inspired by emerging technologies, marketing strategy and “all things digital”
- You have a strong writing or content creation background
- You have direct experience with Asana and/or JIRA
Curalate is the leading visual content monetization platform and a partner to 800 of the world's leading brands. We make it easier for consumers to discover brands across the digital ecosystem and, using the power of visual content, make it more compelling for consumers to buy. We’re a passionate team of visual thinkers, makers, and storytellers dedicated to helping brands create discover, activate, and measure visual connections with consumers. And we’re building something really powerful.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.