As Product Marketing Manager, you will be integral to building eero’s product strategy, vision, and brand through launching new hardware, software, and features. You will help set eero’s marketing strategy, conceive and own many of our major marketing initiatives and will provide creative input across marketing and design. You will manage internal and external resources that grow with time. This is a team that strives to be the best in the world at what we do, and to help teammates achieve their full potential.
What you’ll do:
- Take our positioning and messaging to the next level. eero’s moving really fast. Our brand will need to evolve just as fast. You’ll work with the marketing and executive teams – and our PR and branding agencies and copywriters – to continuously push our positioning and messaging further.
- Launch products & features with the product team. At this early stage in the company, our PMM will help set the vision and strategy for product development by researching our customer needs, painting a vision of what we seek to launch, and bringing the products to market.
- Manage agencies. Agencies are leverage for us, and infuse new thinking and creativity. But they need to be closely managed in order for the relationships to be effective and cost-conscious. You should be strategic with how you manage agencies, and comfortable playing bad cop when necessary.
- Develop campaigns across various platforms. We’re going big, and will need to develop cross-medium ad campaigns to support sales sooner rather than later. You should love creative for creative’s sake, but also understand digital and offline ad channels and how to mix them together for maximum impact.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a hustler and future C-suite member: This is a fast-paced environment in which employees need to completely own projects and push them to completion, make tough decisions using data and intuition, and be the CMO for the product/project that you are working on. We want someone who could be the head of marketing, or even the CEO, someday.
- Is a great storyteller. Brands are stories. We need someone who can write – everything from website copy to blog posts announcing new features / products to simple, quick tweets. Writing can always be better – you should be ready and willing to relentlessly iterate.
- Creative. This is marketing after all. You should bring the ideas – each and every day. We want to reinvent how tech marketing (especially tech hardware marketing) is done. This requires a 0-to-1 mentality, not just copying what others have already done.
- An excellent project manager. You should be comfortable fully owning a piece of work (say a product launch) from start to finish. You should be details-oriented while also getting the bigger picture. You should take ownership from day one
- Quantitative. Our marketing spend is going to be high. We need someone who understands ROI, and is ready to help us grow awareness and drive sales without busting the bottom line
- Has 3-8 years of experience launching products for fast-paced tech companies
- Is curious and has an eclectic set of experiences in their background
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.