The mission? No learners left behind!
Our client, a Cognitive Assessment Platform, is one of the fastest growing SaaS/Tech platforms in the UK, helping education providers deliver better experiences for learners. Their online assessment works by quickly and easily identifying learners with additional learning needs, assessing those needs and providing support for both learners and tutors.
This year alone they have assessed over 70,000 learners, grown the marketing team by 100% and picked up Global Edtech StartUp of the Year award.
They are currently building a team of accomplished and experienced commercial professionals who have high standards of performance, want to succeed and to be part of a rapidly growing business. They’re looking for someone keen to take their next step in their marketing and commercial career, and to help build a world-class business development & customer success team in the UK and globally, delivering a solution that really makes a difference to people’s lives.
Our client is looking for a talented product marketing manager to join their growing team of marketing experts. Sat between the intersection of marketing, product, science, and their users this role will be fundamental in launching their product marketing strategy to drive adoption, engagement and retention of two distinct and crucial audiences: the Customers and their Learners.
But this role has the potential to make a significant impact on the lives and success of tens and maybe hundreds of thousands of Learners across the UK and deliver on their mission of making sure no learner is left behind. This role will work ceaselessly to improve Learner engagement through improved communication, awareness and engagement with the platform.
The successful candidate will work to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They will build and manage client relationships, collate and report information, and ensure that company offerings meet the individual needs of clients. Additional skills include the ability to develop a compelling business case to create upsell and cross sell opportunities, to influence the organization to prioritize and resource strategic opportunities and the ability to negotiate complex deals with large and small clients.
You'll get to:
Uncover and action genuine insights - Identifying user needs by deeply understanding the customers and their learners. Understanding how the product works and take action to alleviate pain points and solve real problems to drive real transformation for the clients and their learners.
Create future strategy - Our client needs to create a best-in-class product marketing strategy which considers the complex intersection between product, science, marketing and of course, the customers and learners. Your strategy needs to drive improvement across the life-cycle of a potential client/user, from awareness through to onboarding and long-term engagement.
Collaborate with genuine experts - Sitting at the intersection of marketing, product and science you'll be responsible for advocating product marketing within the business, measuring progress, and communicating success. Building strong relationships across the business will be essential and will help shape an approach that is in line with strategic company objectives.
Inspire - Our client is passionate about authentic uptake and engagement - they don't want to impact metrics just for the sake of it. They care about driving behaviours which ultimately help users understand how they think and learn, make better decisions and improve their lives. You must build relationships with Learners, encourage them to engage with the platform and share their experience and feedback.
Deliver real impact - Ultimately, the success of product marketing is measured by the impact on user acquisition, engagement, and retention. This role will be at the forefront of helping the team achieve their mission of leaving no learner left behind.
• 2/3+ years experience in a B2B2C or B2C technology/digital business, with a demonstrable track record of leading on the attraction, engagement, and retention of users.
• Direct experience of product marketing and working with Product to inform and influence decision-making which positively impacts the user.
• First-hand experience of delivering a diverse range of marketing tactics, and a strong understanding of how different marketing disciplines can come together to reach a desired outcome.
• Are empathetic and genuinely excited to learn about their customers and how they support their learners
• A succinct and engaging writer, able to translate customer insights into easy-to-understand language.
• Previous experience of collaborating within diverse business and putting in place the frameworks to support the growth and development of team members.
• Comfortable with qualitative (user surveys & user research) and quantitative data analysis.
• An awareness and understanding of what tech stack might be required to meet their long-term growth aspirations.
• Passion for ed tech, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
• Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
• Hungry to make the startup the global category leader of neurodiversity and cognition.
• Determined to make a difference in people’s lives.
• Enhanced Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Employee Development Scheme
• Dental and Optical Cash Back
• Health and Well Being Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
This job has been filled or removed by Kandidate / RiseHigh.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Product Marketing Manager For One Of The UK's Fastest Growing Tech Startups job post.✕