Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $15 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
GoFundMe is looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
- Optimize and reimagine the GoFundMe fundraising experience in close partnership with Product, Engineering, and UX teams
- Partner with Senior Product Marketing Manager/s to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products
- Collaborate with Creative partners and Channel owners to launch product marketing experiments
- Serve as project manager for programs/campaigns; partnering with cross functional teams to kick off, gather requirements, and drive towards launch
- Deeply understand and advocate for the Voice of the Customer through the analysis of user research, behavioral data and more
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing marketing campaigns that target consumers
- Passionate about understanding users’ needs and behaviors
- Experience partnering closely with product and/or engineering teams
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Strong collaborator who works well cross-functionally
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excited about joining a team focused on helping people ask for and receive help
- Entrepreneurial and proactive
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is operating remote at the moment. We will return to the offices when it’s safe to do so. Ideally we’d like this candidate to sit in LA, but we’re open to remote candidates.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...
A Year in Giving: 2021
We Support Justice + Equality