The ”Manager of Product Marketing” will be responsible for successfully executing GTM strategies, thereby ensuring the competitive advantage of the company. The role will be to help the company to synthesize market, consumer, product, and competitive inputs to drive the highest possible revenue for the business.
The role will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in Sales, other parts of Marketing, Product, Partnerships, Sales Enablement, and Customer Success. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
- An innovative, market-leading enterprise solution with a growing customer base
- An exciting, nurturing culture that rewards employees who have a determined attitude of getting things done and problems solved
- Clear goals with an opportunity to learn new things and explore a variety of avenues around product marketing
- A complete remote work environment which was in place even before the pandemic
- Smart, well-connected global teams that work like a family with the sole aim of delighting customers
- Translate GTM strategies into actionable projects and tasks
- Own and execute product marketing by developing the product positioning and messaging; collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive objectives
- Collaborate with teams for various product marketing initiatives, inclusive of customer case studies, product videos, and website content
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process. Help sales teams through the sales cycle with relevant messaging and tools
- Marketing programs –Develop various email, webinar and other online marketing programs for their various campaigns
- Product launch – Collaborate with the product management team in product launch planning and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – Ensure to conduct ongoing market research and gain expertise about buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Collateral creation – Accountable for creation of the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (emails, SMS, presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of ItsaCheckmate’s products and solutions to customers, prospects, and the sales team
- 7-10 years experience in software product marketing background or performance marketing, preferably B2B selling at Enterprise & Mid-Market Level
- Very strong understanding and skills on how to communicate using mediums like websites, videos, email newsletters, webinars, blogs, etc.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and the executive team
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and adhere to tight deadlines
- Analytical and inquisitive nature, with excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to work with some degree of ambiguity and flexibility to adjust plans quickly