Do you want to work with a world-class team to bring economic opportunity to every professional in the world? We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the LinkedIn Sales Solutions team and help us launch a brand new product. This is a rare opportunity for an excellent communicator who is passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in defining and implementing the go-to-market strategy of this new product and nurturing its long term success. You’ll also tap into the voice of the buyer to inform the go-to-market plan and the product roadmap.
The ideal candidate will have the right balance between being a highly analytical problem solver and a creative, out of the box thinker. We’re excited about marketers who have a strong results orientation and know how to create value in a small, fast paced and high performing team. This person isn’t afraid to work autonomously and make things happen. S/he will work cross-functionally to ensure we have the right positioning, go-to-market and monetization strategies across the owned and paid channels - and stay on top of the execution of those strategies. S/he also thrives on building cross-functional partnerships, and enjoys rallying the organization around his/her vision and goals.
· Inform strategic decisions about the go-to-market strategy by leveraging qualitative and quantitative research
· Develop messaging and positioning against other products
· Build the go-to-market strategy and quarterback the product launch, ensuring we have the right mix of content and channels to drive awareness, consideration and purchase
· Partner with our sales training team on the field sales enablement plan
· Leverage customer testimonials and case studies to accelerate adoption
· Establish success metrics for the new product and track our progress against them
· Define sales and marketing programs to nurture success of the product post-launch
· Leverage qualitative and quantitative research – including customer feedback - to inform future product feature development
· BA/BS degree
· 4+ years of Product Marketing experience
· MA/MBA degree
· Experience working at a top management consulting firm
· Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
· Strong project management experience
· Ability to operate autonomously in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with marketing enterprise sales software and/or SaaS
· Experience in life cycle marketing strategy and execution
· Ability to develop winning creative expression with internal and external partners
· Experience interpreting qualitative and complex quantitative market research to drive strategy