Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the skills gap. We’ve helped hundreds of students switch careers to fields like data science and UX design, using a unique approach that involves 1-on-1 mentorship from top industry experts.
Join Springboard’s newly formed University Partnerships vertical as a Product Marketing Manager! This is an excellent opportunity to shape the marketing strategy of a rapidly growing vertical within Springboard. In support of the University Partnerships business development activities, you will help bring our new programs to thousands of professionals who want to switch careers in the new economy. You will talk to existing customers and prospects, while building hypotheses for new target segments. In this mission-critical function, you need to deeply understand the customer need and voice through their entire journey.
You will conduct interviews, surveys and quantitative research - and distill these insights into marketing/sales messaging, and insights for the product team. You will advocate for the user as the ultimate source of truth to guide business decisions. When we launch new features, program offerings and events - you will own the positioning and communication strategy around these in order to drive awareness and adoption in the market.
- Deeply understanding the customer's needs and voice using quantitative + qualitative techniques.
- Develop and validate user personas, value propositions, product positioning statements, messaging strategy, user benefits, that will be used to build the marketing flow.
- Create copy for the marketing website and fact sheets/battle cards that our Demand Gen and Sales teams can use.
- Work cross functionally with GMs, Product and Ops teams to source marketing ideas, validate demand for new features, and sharpen our messaging.
- Collaborate with our Content Marketing to create educational content for prospective customers
- Run A/B tests on the website to optimize messaging for conversions
- Are a fearless builder and experimenter, with a passion for launching new products and features
- Have 1+ years full-time experience in user research (qualitative is higher priority than quantitative), growth marketing or product marketing, preferably at a consumer internet startup
- Have 1+ years experience creating user-facing marketing content (copy and visuals) with proven results
- Have deep user empathy and a curiosity for how people make life decisions
- Have proven experience collaborating with and influencing non-marketing teams like product, operations, acquisition and sales; yours is a team-first mentality
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and are able to distill complex insights into accessible language that customers and internal stakeholders can grasp
- Have a passion for learning about new subjects and audiences and devising solutions and marketing strategies for them.
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage, a 401k plan, generous learning and professional development budgets, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.