Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences.
We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify & Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.
The Product Marketing Specialist role will drive our GTM efforts across our fast growing and innovative events portfolio. Combining strong communication skills with strong technical aptitude this role will work across multiple groups at the company to drive GTM efforts, grow revenue and increase adoption of technology across various audiences in the capital markets.
- Understand products and services inside and out to deeply understand how Q4 provides value and supports client needs.
- Deliver on go-to-market through close alignment with product managers, developing training materials for sales/channel, and collaborate with other marketing groups for key initiatives (digital campaigns, events, etc.)
- Deliver ongoing training to sales and client experience to drive understanding of products
- Build engaging and captivating multimedia content for promoting product portfolios.
- Engage in release process to stay on top of all marketable features and products as they come to market and be prepared to support the communication rollout as required to launch
- Work cross-functionally with departments, including sales, marketing, and product management to synthesize and evangelize compelling messages to external and internal audiences.
- Learn the competitive landscape to help arm sales and product management with insights into strengths and weaknesses.
- Measure and report on key performance metrics.
- Has 1-3 years experience in product marketing, product management or content marketing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Capital markets experience/knowledge a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while delivering on key initiatives.
- Curious, proactive and collaborative.
- Be a business leader in training; own the message, the positioning, the materials and success.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- 360 Support. Leverage our lifestyle benefit and employee assistance program to spruce up your workspace, invest in personal wellness or simply spoil yourself!
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible working hours. Rest is important. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Generous health and lifestyle benefits. You are in charge of your benefit dollars.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
Invest in your development. We’ll help you with your tuition.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process.