REMOTE ANYWHERE IN US
The Action Network is an exciting sports media start-up that builds products and creates content to inform and entertain the sports bettor. The sports betting and fantasy sports space is massive ($170bn in the US), growing and underserved from a product and content perspective, and we have the talent, domain expertise and passion to win the space.
We are looking for a motivated Product Operations Analyst with strong business acumen and superior analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills to join our team. This person will become the point person for the day-to-day operations of the product. The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker with a strong analytical background with experience in the sports betting or fantasy sports industries.
- Identify and resolve data issues involving our DFS (daily fantasy sports) and betting products. Liaise with the development team where necessary.
- Test new features prior to release and provide meaningful feedback to product and development teams before new products hit the market.
- Manage existing fantasy projection systems in select sports.
- Ensure fantasy and betting products reflect the most current news items in select sports.
- Work closely with our content and marketing teams with the help of our product manager to ensure product goals are aligned across departments. Occasionally produce written or video content to be used in our marketing efforts.
- Assist our customer support team with issues they are unable to resolve.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline a plus (math, statistics, computer science)
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and multi-task with speed and accuracy
- Proficient in SQL, proficiency in other programming languages a plus.
- Able to translate data insights into business actions.
- Some night and weekend availability required.
The company offers a competitive health insurance package with great benefits, including unlimited vacation and a competitive 401k Plan. The benefits plan presently includes Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, Supplemental life insurance and Long / Short-term disability coverage.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the community.