About the role:
GOJEK is looking for a seasoned Product Operations Lead with first-hand experience in defining and scaling complex strategic and operational initiatives. As a Product Operations Lead focusing on strategic initiatives. You will partner with business leadership across the company to shape and realize new avenues for product growth. Some of the key projects include post-merger integration with Tokopedia; internationalisation; and product experimentation.
What You Will Do
- Structure and drive strategic initiatives by gathering relevant inputs, leading analyses, proposing recommendations to key stakeholders, developing end to end plans, and scaling
- Articulate clear, compelling strategic narratives and build cross-functional partnerships to translate those narratives to execution
- Build sustainable bridges across product groups and functions through aligning goals, setting clear expectations, and maintaining clear channels of communication
- You will enable the product organization to continually improve our craft by bar-raising best practices and processes for product planning (including OKRs), rollouts, and cross-functional communications
What You Will Need
- 6+ years of experience in a product development operations role
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to shape vision, and turning that vision into action
- Ability to navigate competing priorities in order to find common objectives and forge connections across product groups, functions, and geographies, with expert negotiation skills and comfort in influencing without direct authority
- Experience leading organization-wide initiatives in a cross-functional setting to identify issues and drive solutions, employing both quantitative and qualitative measures
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly convey complex issues both in written and verbal communication
- Passion for developing organizational capabilities at scale
About the team:
Product Operations is the central team empowering cross-functional product groups to meet customer and business needs as effectively as possible. Our mission is twofold: to ensure consistent, high-quality product delivery to our customers by continuously raising the bar on product craft and to facilitate more effective ways of working within and across product teams and stakeholders. We do this through cultivating our people, culture, practices, and tools.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.